Tension Blend was formulated to soothe you, mind and body, calming your emotions and helping to reduce tension, stress and worry, while easing muscle tension in the head and neck.
10 mL roll-on bottle.
Life in the modern world can leave a person feeling stressed, tense and out-of-sorts. If this is ignored, it can lead to compromised health. Tension Blend is a distinctive blend of nine essential oils, known for their soothing effects on both the mind and body. These oils quickly ease muscle tension, in the neck and head, and calm emotions, to reduce the discomforts associated with tension and stress.
Expertly crafted from the essential oils of wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens), lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), peppermint (Mentha piperita), frankincense (Boswellia carterii), cilantro (Coriandrum sativum), marjoram (Origanum majorana), Roman chamomile (Anthemis nobilis), basil (Ocimum basilicum) and rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Tension Blend has fresh, minty, herbal scent, that provides powerful, calming comfort for those times when life gets the better of you.
Tension Blend comes in a convenient 10mL roll-on, for easy application when at work, school, or home. Simply apply to the neck and shoulders, or behind the ears, to help soothe tense muscles in the head and neck, as you breathe in its cooling, therapeutic aroma, to calm the emotions.
Primary benefits of Tension Blend
- Eases muscle tension in the head and neck
- Helps reduce stress, tension and worry
- Soothes the mind and body
- Calms emotions
- Packaged for convenient application in a roll-on bottle
Uses for Tension Blend
- Apply to neck and shoulders, while at work, to reduce stress and tension.
- Use before taking a test, presenting in public or in any high-stress situation.
- Apply to the wrists, feet, or neck to calm a high-strung child.
- Use at night, before bedtime, to promote a restful night’s sleep.
How to use
Tension Blend can be used aromatically or topically. It is mild enough to be used neat.
- Topical use: Apply to desired area. I feel that it’s best to apply to the temples and back of neck; although I’ve enjoyed applying it to the bald spot, on the top of my head. It has a cooling, invigorating sensation that I love. While Tension Blend is gentle enough to use neat, dilution with carrier oil will minimize any possible skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- Aromatic use: Tension Blend can be diffused or inhaled. But, any topical application will provide you with a great aromatic experience, as well.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.