Soothing Blend is a powerful, natural way to soothe sore muscle and achy joints, while supporting healthy circulation. Its effects are deep and penetrating, with sustained results. Once gently rubbed into the area of discomfort, Soothing Blend‘s cool therapeutic benefits will be felt almost immediately.
5 mL or 10 mL roll-on bottle. See also Soothing Blend Rub.
It’s very common that, sometime in your life, you will experience the occasional sore muscle or achy joint. Soothing Blend is a natural way to safely soothe achy muscles and joints, offering penetrating and sustained relief from this discomfort.
And, it smells absolutely wonderful.
More about Soothing Blend
Soothing Blend is a blend of wintergreen, camphor, peppermint, blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum), blue chamomile, helichrysum and osmanthus. It has an exquisite fragrance that I find quieting to the mind and emotions, and it feels very cooling to the touch.
Primary Benefits of Soothing Blend
- Soothes sore muscles and achy joints
- Supports healthy circulation
Uses for Soothing Blend
- Rub on muscles, before and after exercise, to reduce discomfort.
- After long hours at the computer, rub Soothing Blend on the shoulders and neck, to recover and ease muscle tension.
- Massage Soothing Blend, with a few drops of carrier oil, like fractionated coconut oil, onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime, to help with occasional aches associated with growth spurts.
- Rub Soothing Blend on lower back muscles, after a day of heavy lifting, at work or during a move.
How to use
Soothing Blend can be used topically or diffused into the air.
- Topical use: Apply to desired area. While it can be used neat, dilution with fractionated coconut oil will minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.