Respiratory Blend is a remarkable blend of essential oils. Enhanced with the powerful respiratory benefits of cardamom, it combines the purest therapeutic grade oils in a blend of essential oils that supports overall respiratory health.
With a minty, hot, fresh and airy aroma, maintains clear airways and breathing, helping to minimize the effects of seasonal threats. It can be used safely by all members of the family, to soothe airways and promote clear breathing.
Therapeutic grade oils are perfect way to to maintain clear airways and breathing, supporting overall respiratory health. Respiratory Blend includes laurel leaf, peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemon and ravensara, all known for their positive effects on the respiratory system, that can be easily applied topically to the chest, back or bottoms of the feet. When combined with a warm, moist compress, the tissues are eased with its deep penetrating effects. Its pleasant aroma is calming to the senses and perfect for nighttime diffusion, allowing for a restful sleep.
Primary benefits of Respiratory Blend
- Maintains clear airways and breathing
- Supports overall respiratory health
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
Uses of the Respiratory Blend
- Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet, when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
- Use when outdoors, to minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
- Diffuse in room to promote clear breathing, and at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep.
- For the snorer in your family, rub Respiratory Blend on his or her chest, before bed, for a better night’s rest.
How to use
Respiratory blend can be used aromatically or topically. It should be diluted for use on sensitive skin.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil, to minimize any skin sensitivity. If diluted Respiratory Blend can be used even the smallest of children.See additional precautions below.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.