Monthly blend for women is a blend of certified therapeutic grade essential oils that have been traditionally used to help balance hormones. It helps women to manage the symptoms of PMS and the transitional phases of menopause in a natural, effective way.
10 mL roll-on bottle
Monthly blend is a topical blend of clary sage, lavender, bergamot, Roman chamomile, cedarwood, ylang ylang, geranium, fennel, carrot seed, palmarosa and vitex, that provides a temporary respite from cramps, hot flashes and the emotional swings associated with regular hormone cycles in women.
Monthly blend has a gentle floral, herbal, coniferous scent.
Primary benefits of Monthly blend for women
- Helps balance hormones
- Provides temporary respite from cramps, nausea, hot flashes and emotional swings
Uses for Monthly blend for women
- For menstrual discomfort, rub three to five drops on the abdomen.
- Apply to feet or pulse points to help balance hormones.
- Keep Monthly blend in your purse, or while traveling, to manage symptoms associated with hormonal discomfort or PMS.
How to use
Monthly blend can be used aromatically or topically. It is gentle enough to be used neat.
- Topical use: Apply to the back of the neck, on the temples and the bottoms of the feet. While it is gentle enough to use neat, dilution with fractionated coconut oil, to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- Aromatic use: Place a little Monthly blend in the palm of your hand, rub your hands together and cup them over your face and inhale deeply. Wearing Monthly blend will also cause it to diffuse, so you can enjoy the aromatic benefits all day or night.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.