Massage blend combines the therapeutic benefits certified therapeutic grade essential oils, well-known for their properties that relax muscles and soothe joints, promote circulation and help to calm and soothe target areas. It’s a perfectly relaxing blend, that adds many important benefits to various massage techniques.
Massage blend combines the essential oils of basil, grapefruit, cypress, marjoram, peppermint and lavender. Is used in a proprietary method for applying essential oils to produce a profound whole-body wellness experience.
The scent of Massage blend can be described as clean, fresh, minty and powdery.
Uses of the Massage blend:
- Apply to neck and shoulders, to promote muscle relaxation and soothe the joints; or use with a carrier oil for massage.
- Give your loved one a hand massage, using the Massage Hand Technique.
- Add to hot bath water after a busy, stressful day.
Primary Benefits of the Massage blend:
- Relaxes muscles and soothes joints
- Promotes circulation
- Helps to calm and sooth target areas
How to use the Massage blend:
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilution is not required, but you may dilute with fractionated coconut oil, to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.