Invigorating blend merges the powerful benefits of popular citrus essential oils into a harmonious blend, with a sweet, citrusy aroma. Its benefits extend beyond elevating mood and reducing stress; it has natural compounds with potent cleansing and purifying properties, both for the air and surfaces. Mixed with water, Invigorating Blend is a perfect solution for cleaning countertops and other surfaces, while producing a fresh, sweet scent.
This distinctively unique and harmonious blend, combines the powerful essences of wild orange, lemon, grapefruit, mandarin, bergamot, tangerine and clementine, with just a hint of vanilla.
Primary benefits of the Invigorating blend
The benefits of Invigorating blend reach far beyond elevating mood and reducing stress.
- Citrus oils, such as those used in this aromatherapy blend, have natural, potent compounds that can cleanse and purify the air and surfaces.
- It helps reduce stress and uplift the mood
- Positively affects mood, with energizing and refreshing properties
Mixed with water, Invigorating blend is a perfect solution for cleansing countertops and other surfaces, while emitting a fresh sweet scent.
Uses of the Invigorating blend
- Put 15 drops in a 16-ounce bottle, and spray to help cleanse counter tops.
- Diffuse to help uplift mood.
- Put one drop on your wrist and rub both wrists together, for a great everyday perfume.
- Add 2 – 3 drops to dryer sheets, to add a refreshing aroma to your laundry.
How to use
The Invigorating blend essential oil blend can be used topically or diffused into the air. It is gentle enough to be used neat, although it can be diluted with fractionated coconut oil, if desired.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil, to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. As with all citrus oils, this blend should not be applied to skin that will be exposed to direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.