Insect Repellent Blend, is an all-natural, super-concentrated insect repellent, formulated with oils that have been scientifically shown to repel insects more effectively than other, synthetic insect repellents.
Just a small amount of super-concentrated Insect Repellent Blend will provide powerful coverage that will last up to six hours per application. And, unlike other repellent products, Insect Repellent Blend smells great, and can be safely used by everyone in the family, without worry.
Insect Repellent Blend combines a proprietary blend of highly effective and safe essential oils, in a base of fractionated coconut oil, to help ward off insects. A primary function of essential oils in plants is protecting against insects and other predators. But, unlike other products, that contain synthetic and toxic chemicals, Insect Repellent Blend is a natural approach to managing exposure to biting insects.
Insect Repellent Blend is an all-natural formula of citronella (Cymbopogon nardus) (1.5%) and cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana) (1.5%), and a blend of 11 other therapeutic-grade essential oils, blended in a base of pure fractionated coconut oil. These include Skimmia laureola, catnip (Nepeta cataria), amyris (Amyris balsamifera), African sandalwood (Brachyleana hutchinsii), Cabrueva balsam (Myrocarpus fastigiatus), wild orange (Citrus sinensis), white fir (Abies alba), eucalyptus (E. radiata), Hawaiian sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum), genet (Spartium junceum) and rose (Rosa damascena) oils. These oils have been scientifically shown to repel insects more effectively than other insect repellents.
Insect Repellent Blend also smells great, with a fresh, light, citrusy scent, and is wonderfully invigorating. It goes on smoothly and is absorbed quickly.
Primary benefits of Repellent Blend
- Acts as an effective, natural repellent.
- Can be used safely by everyone in the family.
Uses for Repellent Blend
- Apply to the legs, arms and neck, before going outdoors, or diffuse on your patio, to ward off pesky insects.
- Take on camping trips or to outdoor events.
- Apply directly to skin, or use in a spray bottle.
- Rub or spray around your door and window seals, to deter insects from entering.
How to use
Insect Repellent Blend is intended for topical or aromatic use.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.