With all the stress of modern life – from the hectic pace to EMF radiation to pollution in our air, water and food – we all experience moments when we feel disconnected, or have mounting levels of anxious feelings. At times like these Grounding blend is a wonderful essential oil blend to call upon. This grounding blend, with its warm, woody aroma, creates a sense of calm connectedness and well-being.
Grounding blend is a truly superb aromatherapy blend. The scientific team perfectly blended five certified, therapeutic-grade essential oils, to create an
enticing fragrance that promotes tranquility and a sense of balance, through its support for cellular health and overall well-being.
Ingredients: essential oils of spruce, Ho wood (Cinnamomum camphora linalooliferum), frankincense, blue tansy and blue chamomile essential oils, in a base of fractionated coconut oil, giving it an airy, fresh, sweet and woody aroma.
Spruce was used by Native Americans for medicinal and spiritual reasons, and is still used today to bring harmony to the mind and body. Ho wood, blue tansy and blue chamomile can soothe sore muscles and joints, promote circulation and whole-body relaxation, while frankincense supports cellular health and overall well-being.
The primary benefits of the Grounding blend
- Creates a sense of calm and well-being
- Promotes whole-body relaxation
- Brings harmony to the mind and body
- Soothes sore muscles and joints
- Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance
- Promotes circulation
- Supports cellular health and overall well-bing
- Lessens stress and helps with anxious feelings and nerves
Uses for the Grounding blend
- Start your day off right by putting Grounding blend on the bottom of your feet, to lessen stress throughout the day.
- Use with an Massage blend for hand massage.
- Feeling unsettled? Apply Grounding blend to your wrists or neck, to help with nerves.
- Diffuse in your car during road trips, to create a calming, soothing environment.
How to use
Grounding blend can be used aromatically or topically. It is safe to use neat; but, if you have sensitive skin, you might want to dilute, to minimize any irritation.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil, to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.