Detoxification Blend is a combination of essential oils, that have been studied for their support of the cleansing of the body’s organs. Studies of these oils have found them to be:
- Supportive of healthy liver function,
- Supportive of the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances
- Purifying and detoxifying to the body’s systems.
Detoxification Blend is formulated to be used individually, or in combination with the Detoxification Complex, as part of the Detoxification System. It is also available in convenient softgel capsules.
Detoxification Blend supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances. This powerful blend combines rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), cilantro (Coriandrum sativum L.) and juniper berry (Juniperus communis), known for their detoxifying properties and ability to support healthy liver function, with tangerine (Citrus reticulata) and geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), which have purifying effects against unhealthy substances.
Primary benefits of Detoxification Blend
- Supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances
- Supports healthy liver function
- Purifying and detoxifying to the body’s systems
Uses for Detoxification Blend
- Add 1 – 2 drops to citrus drinks, teas or water, to cleanse and purify the body.
- Consume daily, for one week, as part of an internal cleansing regimen, or to kick-start a weight management program.
- Apply to the abdomen or the bottoms of the feet, to support the body’s natural detoxification system.
How to use
Detoxification Blend can be used aromatically, topically or internally. It is gentle enough to be used neat.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl oz of liquid. You may also choose the Detoxification Blend Softgels, for a convenient way to use this blend internally.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. While gentle enough to use neat, dilution with carrier oil will help to minimize any possible skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.