Blend for Women is a blend of most appealing essences, perfectly balanced to impart to the wearer beauty, femininity and allure. It combines several therapeutic grade essential oils, which blend with your body’s individual chemistry, to create a beautiful and uniquely personal fragrance.
Blend for Women is a complex and diverse blend of essential oils. Each essential oil in the blend provides an inviting aroma of its own; but when combined, these oils offer a distinct warming, musky, spicy, soft, sweet scent, that entices the senses and intrigues the mind, to both the wearer and those passing by. And, it is calming to the skin, as well as the emotions.
Blend for Women is an intoxicating blend of essential oils of bergamot (Citrus bergamia), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) absolute bean extract, jasmine (Jasminum officinale), cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Labdanum (cistus or rock rose), vetiver (Vetiveria zizanoides), Hawaiian sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum), cocoa bean absolute, rose (Rosa damascena), in a base of fractionated coconut oil.
Regarded as the most precious flowers in the perfume and aromatherapy industries, jasmine and ylang ylang’s euphoric aromas combine with the warm and spicy scents of patchouli, vanilla, cinnamon and cocoa, to make Blend for Women unmatched in complexity and aromatic influence.
Primary benefits of Blend for Women
- Combines with each individual’s chemistry, to create a beautiful, unique and personal fragrance
- Provides a warming, musky aroma, that entices the senses and intrigues the mind
- Calms the skin and emotions
Uses for Blend for Women
- Apply to wrists, back of neck and pulse points, for a distinct and individual fragrance.
- Diffuse, or add to clay pendants, for a unique aromatic experience.
- Dispense one to two drops in the palm of the hand and rub on clothing, scarves and coats, to experience its calming and blissful scent throughout the day.
How to use
Blend for Women is formulated for topical or aromatic use. It is gentle enough to be used neat.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. While gentle enough to use neat, dilution with carrier oil will help to minimize any possible skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.