Anti-Aging Blend is a beautiful blend of powerfully renewing essential oils, formulated to protect and nourish your skin, while helping to reduce contributing factors to aging process. Supporting your skin’s health at the cellular level, these essential oils promote smoother, more radiant and youthful skin.
10 mL roll-on bottle.
This is beautiful blend of powerfully renewing rare essential oils, used throughout history for their beautifying benefits. Anti-Aging Blend easily absorbs into the skin, and can be used on the face, neck and décolletage, leaving it feeling and looking soft and smooth, not oily. It helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and help to sustain smoother, more radiant and youthful skin.
Anti-Aging Blend contains the essential oils of frankincense (Boswellia frereana),Hawaiian sandalwood (Santalum paniculatum), lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), myrrh (Commiphora myrrha), helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum), rose (Rosa damascena).
Anti-Aging Blend has a woody, spicy, rich, fresh scent, something you might enjoy wearing, just for its fragrancing.
Primary benefits of Anti-Aging Blend
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps to reduce contributing factors to aging skin
- Supports skin at a cellular level
- Helps to sustain smoother, more radiant and youthful skin
Uses for Anti-Aging Blend
- Apply a thin layer to the face, neck and décolletage, then repeat application to targeted areas of concern.
- Use on minor skin irritations, to reduce the appearance of scars, blemishes and stretch marks.
- Apply to the back of the neck and earlobes, to help lessen tension throughout the day.
How to use
The blend is formulated for topical use. It is gentle enough to be used neat.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. While gentle enough to be used neat, dilution with carrier oil will help to minimize any possible skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.