Oils & Blends: Frankincense
The most common success has been 2 – 3 drops of Frankincense applied topically to the area of the benign tumor 2 or 3 times per day. If internal taking the Frankincense by placing it under the tongue, rubbing on bottoms of the feet or in a capsule proved helpful.
Blends folks reported success with are:
• Cypress, Basil and Frankincense, in a capsule 2 times per day for 2 weeks then switched out the Basil for Oregano.
• Frankincense, Lavender, Lemongrass
• Basil, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Marjoram, Peppermint and Thyme
Abscess, cancer, cyst, polyp or tumor?
Here are some differences between terms used to describe “masses” or “lumps” that may form in the body. Common terms are abscess, cancer, cyst, polyp and tumor.
• Tumor – a mass of tissue or abnormal cellular growth. They may be cancerous (malignant), or not (benign).
• Cancer – a rapid cellular growth that may spread from one part of the body to another.
• Cyst – a closed sac filled with gas, liquid, or a semi solid. They are usually not cancerous.
• Lipoma – a benign growth filled with apidose (fat) cells usually just beneath the skin.
• Abscess – similar to a cyst but is filled with pus.
• Polyp – a tissue growth that protrudes from a mucous membrane (nasal passage, cervix, colon) usually benign.
Note * – The information on this website is a compilation of suggestions made by those that have used essential oils and has not been reviewed by those that have used essential oils and has not been reviewed by medical experts. It is anecdotal information and should be treated as such. For serious Medical Concerns consult your doctor. Please treat this website for reference purpose only.