Editorial note: Just as a reminder the common protocol if you are experiencing symptoms of a heart attack is to 1) take two aspirin, 2) call 911, 3) call someone close by to be with you, 4) sit (don’t lie down) and 5) wait for help to arrive. [if aspirin is not available Wintergreen topically over heart gives similar benefits]
Consistently use the Life Long Vitality supplements and the Massage Blend Technique spinal treatment.
Make a blend of equal parts Cypress, Helichrysum, Lavender and Marjoram and apply topically to the chest area over the heart, the bottoms of the feet reflexology points) and the wrists at least two times a day. Supplement with oils from list below for specific needs.
Or combine 3 drops each Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Ylang Ylang in a capsule and take one daily.
A general overview of how oils can supplement these includes:
· Peppermint increases circulation
· Helichrysum improves circulation and reduces blood viscosity.
· Ylang Ylang has been used traditionally to balance heart function.
· Marjoram helps smooth muscle tissue (heart).
· Cypress and Wild Orange ease spasms
· Soothing Blend, Lavender and Ylang Ylang ease arrhythmia symptoms
· Ginger, Lemon, Rosemary and Thyme improve circulation damaged by arteriosclerosis
· Lavender, Wild Orange and Ylang Ylang settle an increased heart rate
· Melissa, Peppermint and Ylang Ylang settle palpitations
Note * – The information on this website is a compilation of suggestions made by those that have used essential oils and has not been reviewed by those that have used essential oils and has not been reviewed by medical experts. It is anecdotal information and should be treated as such. For serious Medical Concerns consult your doctor. Please treat this website for reference purpose only.