1. Make dietary and exercise changes in your life that make a healthy body a priority. This may take time, for some… years. But it is by far the best step you can take towards normalized blood pressure. There are many sources that can teach you foods that are best for elevated blood pressure. Take advantage of these. If you smoke or drink alcohol, stop. It’s one of the worst things you can do for elevated blood pressure. Remove high fat, fried, high fructose corn syrup products and carbonated drinks completely from your diet.
2. Exercise daily. Park a few blocks from work. Get a dog and walk it daily. Go for a walk with a son, daughter or spouse every night after dinner.
3. Use Life Long Vitality supplements daily.
4. Use a reduced amount of quality sea salt or whole mineral salt for seasoning foods.
5. Find essential oils that are effective at reducing high blood pressure for YOU. This will take testing, and patience. The following has shown success.
3 drops each Basil, Lavender, Marjoram in a capsule daily. Each person is different and may respond to other oils.
You need a BP cuff. You should have one anyway. As you try a new essential oil or blend, take your BP before and after in varying intervals. Try 5 min, 1 hr, 8 hrs and 16 hrs. Try applying oils hourly, every 8 hrs and every 24 hours. Keep a record of your results.
NOTE: This is a serious condition and if control is not achieved seek professional medical help.
Note * – The information on this website is a compilation of suggestions made by those that have used essential oils and has not been reviewed by those that have used essential oils and has not been reviewed by medical experts. It is anecdotal information and should be treated as such. For serious Medical Concerns consult your doctor. Please treat this website for reference purpose only.