The Siberian fir tree – Abies sibirica -is a tall, light in color, conifer tree native to Russia and Canada.
Siberian fir essential oil has a refreshing, woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing properties. With a fresh, woody scent, can help balance your emotions and soothe anxious feelings. Siberian Fir has a unique chemical composition that is predominately bornyl acetate, which provides a majority of the easing benefits of this essential oil.
Siberian fir can be very soothing to the skin, making it an ideal essential oil to add to a comforting massage. When diffused, Siberian Fir can help promote feelings of easy breathing, while calming the emotions and providing a grounding effect. Main Chemical Component is bornyl acetate.
Primary benefits of Siberian Fir oil
- Helps balance emotions and soothe anxious feelings
- Diffuse for a relaxing aroma
- Provides a soothing effect when used in massage
Uses for Siberian Fir oil
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort.
- When working through difficult circumstances at home, work, or school, diffuse Siberian Fir to help reduce stress.
- Apply topically to skin to help soothe minor skin irritations.
- Inhale deeply and experience the refreshing aroma.
How to use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.