Indian in origin and valued by the Ayurveda, Greeks, Romans and Egyptians alike, Moringa oil is a good antiseptic and anti-inflammatory oil. This too being a dry oil is easy to use and incorporate in your beauty regime.
Best suited for : Oily/Acne Prone/Mature/Normal Skin
How to use –
- Moisturize oily skin : Take 2-3 drops on our palms and gently dab it on clean face.
- Hydrate dry skin : Apply a light layer of moringa oil before applying your moisturizer.
- Cleanse and detoxify your scalp : Massage few drops and leave overnight.
- Natural makeup primer : Massage 1/2 tbsp oil on your face before applying makeup.
- Nourish dry and brittle nails : Apply few drops on the nails daily.
- Maintain your curls : Use it as a leave in serum on curly hair.