Birch essential oil contains the same active ingredient as Wintergreen Massage into hands, back, and legs for a soothing and warming sensation after exercise Place a few drops of Birch on a cotton ball and place in your gym bag. Birch’s strong scent will work to mask any odor Apply to skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes
Main active chemical component is Methyl Salicylate. Native to Canada and the United States, Birch trees can grow up to 75 feet in height. Its peeling bark provides powerful benefits, making Birch essential oil highly valued and sought after. Birch is ideal for massage, providing a soothing, cooling effect. Diffusing and inhaling Birch is stimulating and uplifting. Birch can be applied topically and is beneficial in purifying the skin and maintaining a clear, healthy-looking complexion.
- Massage into back and legs for a cooling sensation after exercise.
- Place a few drops of Birch on a cotton ball and
- place in your gym bag to mask any odor.
- Apply to skin to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Diffuse for a sweet, uplifting aroma
- Commonly used in oral hygiene care products
- Provides a soothing massage
- Promotes healthy-looking skin
- Stimulating aroma promotes feelings of strength, warmth, and vitality
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.